PART-2
"Annika...tum thik ho?"- Shivaay asked, all ducked in concern..they have a marathon race right after marriage, facing the hell as aftermath of her marriage with Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
"Haan.."- came her reply..how can she be fine when, she has experienced a movie story live a few moments ago!!
"Come this way ..."- he guided,they reached the house,their shelter for now.
The heavy rain increased its density...
"May be they are hiding in this house.."- they heard foot steps, not two but many..their chop is pakka today..
"Sssh...."- Shivaay kept his large rough palm on his wife's mouth to prevent any sound from escaping,women reacts instantly at such situations, she is trapped because of him and is his responsibility now..
They both hide themselves inside the cup board, unfit for two person, in a breathless condition..
"No one is here..hurry up,they may escape from here.."- the thug ordered,may be the leader," we have to catch the bride and the groom as per order..".
"Bach gaye for now.."- he came out from their secret hiding place, the cupboard.
"Mazaa aagaya...."- she too jumped out," all this is happening with me, arre great Annika".
"Waise who were they all?"- her curiosity turned in to words..
"Ek minute..they were saying to catch the bride and the groom !!"- Shivaay thought aloud," my marriage with you was not preplanned..I mean It happened suddenly then I can doubt they were saying about Om and Gouri..".
"May be but why will anyone in Bareilly want to attack them both..I mean Gouri is all a nice girl and Om is good man??"- Annika answered," Dal mein kuch kaala hai or may be poora dal hi kaala hai"...
"You are elder to Om,why was Om marrying then before you when his elder brother was still unmarried?"- Annika asked.
"In my life my first preference are  my brothers .there is no place for other person in my life,I thought..why to marry and do barbadi when I have my brothers with me..iski jarurat hi nehi padi.. Maine socha nehi tha about marriage"- he replied bluntly.
"Sleep Annika..you must be tired.."- He patted her back.."you have faced the hell for me and my family in a single day".
**********************************************
"No more..I am tired, no energy left..No more.."- Annika panted.
They are walking in a muddy road from last one hour, body all dirty, last night rain have damaged the way..
 Sun shining brightly after last night rain.
"A little more..bass thoda aa aur wahan tak chalna hai.."- Shivaay encouraged.
"No more..you are saying the same dialogue from last half an hour.. "- she sat on a rock on the road side.
"Jai Mahismathi.."- he picked her up in his arm, she is all weak, have not taken any food from yesterday and now walking under the hard sun..difficult for a girl,she is his responsibility.
"Your hands will pain..leave me on the ground.."-Annika felt shy, new husband of hers..and all that.
"Main kar lunga ..I am strong.."- Shivaay consoled , "you don't have to feel guilty.."Hold my arm for support".
"See...we reached.."- he show her..A small town like place, few shops, a temple, and few vehicles moving here and there..may be it will be of some use..
"Kaun si jagah hai yeh??"- Annika, the question kumari was no where to stop her query..
"Pata nehi...There is no name board,lets go in.."- Shivaay took her to the pond, near the temple,"wash your face and hands..I am waiting here.".
She washed her and then he did the same..
"Sorry no card,only cash.."- the boy in the shop said.

"I have lost my purse some where in the forest but have a hundred rupee note with me.."-Annika gave the boy money and took two bread, one full bottle of jam," come sit..mujhe toh jor ki bhook lagi hai".
Shivaay Singh Oberoi obeyed....

Comments

  1. Good going Aastha, All moments are very nicely described. Nature of Anika and Shivaay is flourishing in the episode.......nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely....
    I remembered Chennai Express scene.... keep going Lit Sis....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog